The concussion form must be completed by both the parent/guardian of the student-athlete and the student-athlete himself in front of a coach here at N.L. Dillard Middle School. For more information about concussions, please click one of the following options: English or Spanish. Again, no part of a concussion form should be completed without the coach, student, and parent present.
Girls’ Sports: Softball, Tennis, Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer
Boys’ Sports: Football, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball
Students at N.L. Dillard Middle school have many opportunities to participate in extracurricular activities. Interscholastic athletics are offered for 6th, 7th and 8th grade students; 6th grade students are not eligible to participate in football per state regulations. Students must meet eligibility requirements in order to try out for a sports team.
- Academic Eligibility: A student must pass all but one less than the number of core classes offered per semester.
- Students must receive a medical examination once every 365 days by a physician.
- Students must be less than 15 years of age on or before October 16th of the current school year.
- Student must be district approved and provide adequate insurance coverage.
- Students and parents must attend one concussion meeting for each school year.
- Students can not have missed more than 13.5 days of school per semester.
915 Ayersville Rd.Madison , NC 27025
182 High School RdReidsville, NC 27320
1901 S Park DrReidsville, NC 27320
211 N Pierce StEden , NC 27288