Caswell County Schools
"It's That Time Again!"
Caswell County Schools and Caswell County Partnership for Children are accepting Pre-K applications for the 2020-2021 school year.
Applications are available on the Caswell County Schools website
Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Print yours out TODAY!
· Print and complete the Preschool Application forms below.
· If unable to print the forms – please call 336-694-4116 ext. 70 to request a mailed application.
· Applications will be received at Caswell County Schools Central Office, Exceptional Children’s Department, beginning June 1st. Please call 336-694-4116 ext. 70 to make an appointment to submit your application.
· Parents are required to wear a mask and only one person will be allowed to enter the office.
· We are still accepting applications for our Pre-K program.
North Elem.: 388-2222 South Elem.: 694-1212 Oakwood Elem.: 694-4221 Stoney Creek Elem.: 694-6222 Caswell County Partnership for Children: 336-694-1538
Please find the 2020/2021 Pre-Kindergarten application and other essential documents below:
Kelley Fitzgerald, Pre-K Coordinator
336-694-4116 ext. 71
Tonya Pleasant, Administrative Asst.
336-694-4116 ext. 70