Certified Immunization Records

These records can be obtained by your child's Doctor. You, the parent/guardian, are required to provide this information to the school. If we do not have these records by 30 days after your child has enrolled, your child will be suspended until we have the documentation.

, ; (Last Modified about a minute ago)